The Fixed Wireless Terminal- FCT (also refers to GSM Terminal, GSM Gateway) is a device that enables user to reduce overhead costs of telephone bills from landline networks to GSM networks. This single-channel analogue Fixed Cellular Terminal which provides a number of services for cost efficient communications. It is intended for small size companies and home workers. This FCT can be connected to a telephone system, to a standard telephone and can be used for Voice, GPRS Data, SMS and PC Fax transmission (optional). It can be installed within a few minutes and its installation requires no specialtechnical skills.
1. Dramatic cost reduction
2. Signal Strength Indication
3. One voice channel PSTN interface
4. Dual band GSM Module (900/1800MHz)
5. Time controller: control outgoing time.
6. Remote Programming: setting via DTMF tones from the phone
7. Fake Ring back tone: simulation of ring back tone
8. LCR: Least Cost Routing with automatic choice between GSM and PSTN
9. Polarity Reversal : recognition of call start / end
10. Built in Caller ID: calling party phone number display.
11. MVPN: Mobile allow users to roam easily among various wired and wireless networks